Monday, August 18, 2008

"Final Fling Before the Ring"

The Saturday before the wedding Erica and Paige had a bachelorette party for me. It started out at Paige's apartment downtown Cincy and ended up (where we always end up!) in Mt. Lookout square. The party was SO much fun and we had a lot of fun drinks and games. All of my best Friends were there and even Mom:) The decorations were very appropriate(R rated) so I cannot show some! The party was actually in Paige's club room so posted all over the front doors, elevators, and walls was this sign...It was so funny!








Some games!


Out to the bars Downtown!





Thank You Erica and Paige for such a great party! Thanks to all my girls who made the night so much fun:)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

hahahahaha!!! looks like you had a fabulous time! (definitely more fun than the boys had, i think ;) hee hee)

and i love the new blog design - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

So all of you know Michele as your friend, sister, daughter, wife, but I know Michele as a wonderful nurse at Packard. I met Michele about 20 days before she was going home for her wedding when my son was admitted at Packard. Michele was such a help to me....she was understanding, caring and her smile just lit up the room. She is the most wonderful nurse. I feel so lucky to have met her as I'm sure you all feel so lucky to have her in your life. Although, I don't like when my son has to be admitted, I will never mind if we have to be there and Michele is our nurse! Thanks for being you, Michele!

Angel Thornton (Ben's mom)
For some reason I can't get my blog account to work...