Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Toys

Derek and I finally decided to get a new 24inch I-Mac! We have been talking about it for a year now, and yesterday afternoon we decided to just go get one! It was so exciting and now we can do so much with the new computer! I am most excited about the i-photo and photoshop...I love taking pictures and the new photoshop will help me do some pretty cool things!

A few days earlier I decided that I cannot stand my pink razor phone anymore(Verizon told me it was time for my upgrade)and I wanted a new phone. I went to Verizon and looked at all the phones...The salesman helping me told me that he had them all in stock except for one, the Voyager. Hmm of course I HAD to have that one. Why? Because clearly it was such a good phone that they were sold out. So I headed home to call some other VW stores...Yep, all out. Even VW online was sold out. That made the desire for a Voyager even greater. I spent an hour on the phone with different stores and finally found one! Even though it was a 30 minute drive, it was worth it! Here is my new touch screen Voyager.

And last but not least we finally got to use our new Kate Spade crystal last night! They were a wedding gift from Aunt Debbie, and we did not want to use them until we were married:) Last night we had our friends Kiersten and Charlie over for dinner. Derek knows Charlie through Evergreen's soccer team and Kiersten is a nurse practitioner I work with at LPCH. Derek cooked a very good dinner of marinated grilled pork tenderloin with mint chutney and toasted pine nut rice pilaf. (What a mouthful!) I snapped this pic before dinner, and then forgot about the camera! (I guess it was the wine) They are such a fun couple to be around and we enjoyed drinking wine and talking most of the night!

3 comments:

Angel said...

What??? You didn't get the IPhone to match your iMac??? I thought we already decided that you wer going to get one?? I want so bad!! We were just talking about it today.....hhhmmm....

Erica said...

I'm actually kinda surprised that Griffin isn't the background on your new phone too :)

Karen said...

um how do I add you to my blog, and why is all of this so hard for me!?!? ARR