Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The other man in my life:)

Two weeks ago I went back to Cincinnati for Baby Griffin's baptism and ended up staying for 10 days! I had so much fun and got to spend a lot of quality time with everyone...especially baby G! I got to babysit him during the week while Erica was at work and we had so much fun! We ended up going to Grandmas to see her every day! We went for walks almost every day and Griffin just loves to be on the move! He is such a good baby and just loves people. He is smiling, cooing, rolling over, eating baby foods, laughing, and he just loves to be the center of attention. I love him so much:)







3 comments:

Erica said...

Griffin wishes he could be there for your reception this weekend. Have fun!

Meghan said...

aawwww!!! i love the one of your mom holding him on the mantel in front of the mirror. SO cute!

Paige said...

He is so cute, looks so much like Scott:)