Thursday, October 23, 2008

Caught me!...I will just smile and look cute.


I found this picture of Erica and I while I was going through some old boxes in the closet....(Yes, still unpacking from moving 7 months ago) Here we are at Grandma DB's house playing with some toys. I laughed so hard when I saw this because I know Erica so well....and I know she was doing something she was probably not supposed to be doing by the look on her face! I am not sure what she just did or what she was thinking of doing...But I do know that the little pretend smile on her face was because she was about to do something to me! Hahaha it just cracks me up looking at this picture!

1 comments:

Erica said...

I either A-just bit you or B-got caught trying to tip the wagon over. Is that a mohawk you're sporting?
Love you!