Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tradition

Clark: We're kicking off our fun old fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.
Audrey: We're not coming all the way out here just to get one of those stupid ties with Santa Clauses on it are we?
Clark: No, I have one of those at home


This year Derek and I decided to go cut our Christmas tree down. We wanted to start a tradition since it is our first Christmas as a married couple! Ever since I was little I have wanted to go chop down a tree (just like Clark and family in Christmas Vacation!). So we headed to Los Gatos to get our tree! We drove up a mountain to a tree farm and it was so beautiful! (Not to mention that it was almost 70 degrees:) After we walked the entire farm we finally found the perfect tree! (Yes, it is a little big...around 9 feet!)





hehe one more:
Clark: Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is warm in here, isn't it?
Mary: You have your coat on.
Clark: Yes, oh do I? Yeah, it is a bit nipply out. I mean nippy. What am I saying, nipple?

2 comments:

Erica said...

That tree is huge! CLARRRRK!

Karen said...

Um Michele that tree is huge! Did you guys cut the top of it off? Ha I still have never seen that entire movie.