Monday, November 24, 2008

Sacramento

Last week Derek had to go to Sacramento California for a work conference. I happened to be off work so I decided to tag along with him! We stayed in a very nice hotel downtown right next to "Old Sacramento." It is a cute little part of town on the river with some cute shops and old railroad station...Each day while he went to his conference I would shop. shop. and shop some more! There are two really big outlet malls in Sac and one of the biggest indoor malls I have ever seen! It was Right outside the city and seriously so big! (Kinda like an airport!) Everything outside of Sacramento is so so new and really attracting people and families (Home prices are cheap....wait, I mean compared to the bay area!) Each night Derek and I got to go out to dinner downtown and spend some time together...It was nice to get away and spend time with D!








This was the first time I have been to the state Capitol of California! It is a beautiful building in the middle of a pretty neat city.




0 comments: