Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow


"It’s the day after the election, and as usual, America’s come down with the world’s largest case of manic-depressive disorder. Half of the country is crying, calling in sick, or threatening, like conservative actor Stephen Baldwin, to move out of the country. The other half is dancing on their desks, buying drinks for strangers in bars, and gloating shamelessly every time a Republican walks by.

But with emotions still raw from the two-year-long hotly contested campaign, how are people supposed to behave now that it’s over?

For starters, we may want to acknowledge that it’s not quite over yet."
-MSNBC this morning

I have to admit, I am not the biggest Obama fan, but I respect him. All I can do now is hope the best for him as our President. Things are about to get interesting in the White House, and like I said...I truly hope the best for him and the decisions he makes for our Country.

0 comments: