Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I am so glad I was working on Halloween this year! I have never been at work on Halloween so I had no idea how fun it was! Each unit at the hospital has a "theme" and there is a "Trick or Treat Trail" where all the kids get to walk around and trick or treat! It was so cute to see all the kids dressed up...these kids don't care if they are sick, they still want to have fun just like everyone else! I work on 3 West (solid organ transplant/cardiac surgery) and here are some of our kiddos:
Julio and Carlos

Julio told me last week that he was excited for Halloween, but he did not have a costume. I asked him what he wanted to be and he said a scary skeleton! So a few days later I went to Target and got him this costume....and he LOVED it! He was so excited to "scare" me and everyone else....He is such a sweet boy!

Trent as "Woody" from Toy Story....Trent is a handful and had me running all over the place:)





We all dressed up as Cats and had cute little ears, tails, and bow ties! (Great costume to wear while working because we were able to dress up and still able to run around to do our job!)

Then to top of a great day, I was able to make it home in time to pass out candy with Derek! He ordered pizza and we sat and ate while all the kids came to the door...it was so fun to have so many kids in the neighborhood! Almost all the candy we bought is gone:)

0 comments: